St. John’s licensed home services agency acts as a loving extension of family helping to provide assistance with activities of daily living.
“Thank you to the staff of St. John’s Adult Day Care and Home Services. I honestly don’t know what we’d do without you. You came highly recommended and now I know why.” (Client’s family)
“Thank you for all that you do for the sick and aging. Just wanted to let you all know that our family thinks you are Angels on Earth.” (Client’s family)
“Donna (caregiver) has done a wonderful job. She is cheerful, patient, and diligent in caring for my mother, who needs a great deal of care and attention.” (Client’s family)
Who uses our services?
- Adults who understand we can help them remain in their own homes
- Adults facing short or long term disability
- Patients in hospitals, nursing homes and hospices
- Adults who need a break from caring for their loved ones
- Residents in senior residential communities who need services not on their plan
Our licensed home services agency acts as a loving extension of family providing:
- Assistance with meals, shopping, laundry, transportation and medication reminders.
- Personal care such as bathing and toileting.
- Caregivers are carefully screened before employment, bonded and supervised by experienced Care Coordinators.
- Focus on Alzheimer’s and dementia specific care.
- Sitter services for clients in nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living or hospice settings.
- Flexible schedules and care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Home Services care for husband and wife at no additional cost, same as individual rate.
- This service can be used for short or long term disability challenges, including recovery from surgery or illness
Communities we serve in Illinois Metro East include:
Patti or Gail will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Call 618-344-5008, Mon. – Fri. 8:30 – 5:00 pm
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By donating to our organization, you are joining the mission to make a positive difference in the lives of people affected by aging or disabilities. Every day our staff, board and family caregivers work tirelessly to support those that need help, be it our clients, family caregivers or communities. Your donations make it possible to make a positive difference in the lives of people challenged by aging or disabilities.