We provide a variety of activities designed with a sense of fun and success in mind.
Special features of our program include:
- Professional nurse oversees wellness monitoring.
- Socialization in a safe and supportive environment.
- Exercises, discussion of current events, games, projects, singing, plays and entertainment
- Nutritious meals and snacks.
- Regular interaction with outside visitors including other day programs, area school children, and volunteers.
- Weekly beautician and quarterly podiatrist visits.
- Members of Illinois Adult Day Services Association and National Adult Day Services Association.
- Caregivers are carefully screened before employment, bonded and supervised by experienced Program Coordinators.
- Accept private payment, Illinois Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS), Illinois Community Care Program (CCP), Veteran’s Benefits and some long term care policies.
- Program available to all adults 18 and older regardless of race, religion, lifestyle or geographic location.
Two Convenient Locations – Collinsville and Edwardsville!
Adult Day Program Director
Transportation: Madison County Transit, Collinsville Senior Shuttle, Glen Carbon Senior Center, The Main Street Community Center – Edwardsville.
Hours are weekdays from 6:30 am to 6 pm. Closed on all major holidays.
St. John’s Adult Day Program is a one of a kind, very unique, classy place. My 86-year-old Mom has been attending almost a year and it’s the best anti-depressant for her. I have seen a number of adult day cares and none compare. I’ve noticed such a sense of dignity and respect for every client.
“Thanks, you’re doing an awesome job! Mom looks forward to coming to St. John’s. You’ve added a sparkle back in her life.” Daughter of an Adult Day Program Participant.
Adult Day Programs funded in part by the Madison County Mental Health Board.
St. John’s Community Care complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude people or treat them differently, on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
By donating to our organization, you are joining the mission to make a positive difference in the lives of people affected by aging or disabilities. Every day our staff, board and family caregivers work tirelessly to support those that need help, be it our clients, family caregivers or communities. Your donations make it possible to make a positive difference in the lives of people challenged by aging or disabilities.