Answers on Aging Specialist
Laura Gross is a Seniors Health Insurance Program (SHIP) counselor. She is a specialist on senior and disability benefits including Medicare, Medicaid, Circuit Breaker and Social Security will work with individuals by appointment. This is part of the Collinsville Faith in Action and is supported by the Illinois Area Agency on Aging. Call 618-344-7788 to schedule an appointment (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday except holidays).
Metro-East Faith In Actions
Tri Cities (Granite City, Madison, Pontoon Beach)
Below are links to resources and information to help you with your caregiving responsibilities.
We work closely with these affiliations to ensure we are providing the best services possible:
- United Way Agency since 1991.
- Adult Day Program supported by Madison County Mental Health Board since its opening in 2001.
- Alzheimer’s Association sponsored Support Group and Resource Center since 1991.
- Licensed and regulated by the State of Illinois.
- Approved care provider for the Illinois Community Care Program (CCP), Illinois Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS), and Veteran’s Administration.