Adult Day Programs
We invite you to come visit us and take a tour!
Two Convenient Locations – Collinsville and Edwardsville!
Adult Day Program Director
St. John’s Adult Day Program is a one of a kind, very unique, classy place. My 86-year-old Mom has been attending almost a year and it’s the best anti-depressant for her. I have seen a number of adult day cares and none compare. I’ve noticed such a sense of dignity and respect for every client.
“Thanks, you’re doing an awesome job! Mom looks forward to coming to St. John’s. You’ve added a sparkle back in her life.” Daughter of an Adult Day Program Participant.
We provide a variety of activities designed with a sense of fun and success in mind.
Special features of our program include:
- Professional nurse oversees wellness monitoring.
- Socialization in a safe and supportive environment.
- Exercises, discussion of current events, games, projects, singing, plays and entertainment
- Nutritious meals and snacks.
- Regular interaction with outside visitors including other day programs, area school children, and volunteers.
- Weekly beautician and quarterly podiatrist visits.
- Members of Illinois Adult Day Services Association and National Adult Day Services Association.
- Caregivers are carefully screened before employment, bonded and supervised by experienced Program Coordinators.
- Accept private payment, Illinois Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS), Illinois Community Care Program (CCP), Veteran’s Benefits and some long term care policies.
- Program available to all adults 18 and older regardless of race, religion, lifestyle or geographic location.
Transportation: Madison County Transit, Collinsville Senior Shuttle, Glen Carbon Senior Center, The Main Street Community Center – Edwardsville.
Hours are weekdays from 6:30 am to 6 pm. Closed on all major holidays.