We provide a variety of activities designed with a sense of fun and success in mind. Special features of our program include:
- Professional nurse oversees wellness monitoring
- Socialization in a safe and supportive environment
- Exercises, discussion of current events, games, projects, singing, plays and entertainment
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Caregivers are carefully screened before employment, and bonded and supervised by experienced Program Aides.
- Regular interaction with outside visitors including other day programs, area school children, and volunteers.
- Beauty and barber services
- Certified by the IL Department on Aging
Transportation arrangements through Collinsville Senior Shuttle and Madison County Transit.
Hours are weekdays from 6:30 am to 6 pm. Closed on all major holidays.
To view our Enrollment Agreement and Policies, please click here. This document requires that you have
Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.