You’ll have peace of mind knowing your loved one is socializing in a safe, supportive setting.
Adult Day Programs
Two Convenient Locations – Collinsville and Edwardsville!
We provide a variety of activities designed with a sense of fun and success in mind. Special features of our program include:
- Professional nurse oversees wellness monitoring
- Socialization in a safe and supportive environment
- Exercises, discussion of current events, games, projects, singing, plays and entertainment
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Regular interaction with outside visitors including other day programs, area school children, and volunteers.
- Weekly beautician and monthly podiatrist visits
- Certified by the IL Department on Aging and Veteran’s Administration
- Caregivers are carefully screened before employment, bonded and supervised by experienced Program Coordinators.
- Accept private payment, Illinois Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS), Illinois Community Care Program (CCP), Veteran’s Benefits and some long term care policies.
- Program available to all adults 18 and older regardless of race, religion, lifestyle or geographic location.
Transportation arrangements through Collinsville Senior Shuttle and Madison County Transit for ADP-Collinsville. For ADP-Edwardsville, transportation through Madison County Transit and Main Street Community Center.
Hours are weekdays from 6:30 am to 6 pm. Closed on all major holidays.
St. John’s Adult Day Program is a one of a kind, very unique, classy place. My 86-year-old Mom has been attending almost a year and it’s the best anti-depressant for her. I have seen a number of adult day cares and none compare. I’ve noticed such a sense of dignity and respect for every client.
“Thanks, you’re doing an awesome job! Mom looks forward to coming to St. John’s. You’ve added a sparkle back in her life.” Daughter of an Adult Day Program Participant.
Adult Day Programs funded in part by the Madison County Mental Health Board.