Join Our Care Team
Our Caregivers are special people who are make our reputation one of compassionate, quality care. Many of have worked with us for years and stay because of how much they enjoy their clients and the mission we serve.
Caregivers are supervised by the Home Services Care Coordinators, or by the Adult Day Program Director. They are carefully screened before hiring including a check of references (business and personal) and a criminal background check that includes fingerprinting.
Home Services Caregivers have a different set of requirements since they are going into people’s homes. Caregivers must have reliable transportation and have auto liability insurance of $50,000 per individual/$100,000 per accident.
Work part time to help our neighbors affected by issues of aging or diabilities.
Requirements to work for us:
- Sound decision-making skills
- Dependable attendance
- Experience with housekeeping*
- Willingness to help with personal care
- Valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance*
- Dependable transportation*
*Only applies to Home Services Caregivers
- Flexible scheduling
- Starting pay of $8.70 to $8.95 per hour
- Periodic increases in pay
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation
- Attendance bonuses
Call St. John’s Community Care at 618-344-5008 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4:30 pm for more information or to set up an interview.